Sunday 2 September 2012

Well, here goes ....
I'm very very new to this blogging lark. It's 0230 and I'm waiting for two 12" lemon cakes to finish cooking! I keep being encouraged to give this a go and it's always time that gets in the way - or lack of it. Between a full time job, three crazy kids and cake making I run out of time to just sit and work things out. Night time is my friend hehe.

Well this weeks challenge is a 30th birthday replica house and a Hen Night (Day) Spa cake all around only three days at work this week thanks to some long over due annual leave (which goes some way to explaining why I am blogging at nearly 3am with lemon cakes in the oven - NOT unusual in my house.

That's it for my first attempt, I'll, hopefully, post some photo's on the way at equally silly times of day, er well, night

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment